Ham Since 2006
Viewed 1956 times
View All 8 Pictures
View All 3 Connections
My Ham Radio Interests
Primarily HF 10-160m. Enjoy a good rag chew and making new contacts. 40m & 80m are my favorite bands, with 10m and 17m running a close second. I love building and experimenting with antennas of all kinds. I'm a real fan of the Moxonantennaproject.com site.
- Transceivers: Icom IC-756pro3 / IC-745 Back Up
- Mics: Audio Technica ATR-30 Boom Mike w/W2IHY EQ/Noise Gate
- Amplifiers: Kenwood TL-922A & Heathkit SB-200
- Tuners: Dentron AT-3k Monitor Tuner / Ten-Tec 4229 2kw
- Meter: Diawa CN-801HP 2kw
- Power Supplies: (2ea) TrippLite PR-40a
- Antennas: Wire Dipoles & Moxon f/10m
- Mobile Equipment: Icom IC-7000 / Scorpion S680S Screwdriver w/BetterRF Motor Controller
Love offroading and fishing, music, camping, and most sports.
Beautiful wife of almost 18 years with kids all grown up. Have 2 beautiful dogs, 1-Golden Retriever (Danny) and 1-Golden/Malamute Mix (Hannah).
Oregon Emergency Network on 3.980 kHz / Net Control Station Wednesday Night 1st Net